17 June 2010

Insomnia

GO AWAY!

Sheesh!

Between the anxiety and the new medication, my body is having a heckuva time staying asleep until a decent hour. More often than not lately, I'm jerked out of slumber at 4:30am for reasons unknown, and that's it for me. I have to get up and do something, because otherwise my mind starts spinning into all those not-so-good places, trying to solve all the world's problems on my own.

The good news is I've read about 10 books in the last 2 weeks!

The bad news is I can't seem to blog very much when I'm tired and anxious.

Here's hoping for longer sleeps and more frequent blogging in the near future :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I hope you can start getting some sleep!!

Alana said...

I'm finally digging out of my hole and am catching up on my blog reading...

--SO sorry to hear of the ordeal you went through with your breast. Thank goodness no cancer was found. Here's to hoping the cysts reduce in size and don't cause you pain any longer.

--I'm loving your "Action Items" list and may have to copy the idea. And yes I definitely write things down on my "to do" lists which are already completed, in order to cross them off...gives me a sense of accomplishment.

--Way cool that you are trying a new therapist and "alternative treatment" options. Good for you!

--Lastly...while I admire your book reading, I hope your insomnia vanishes and you can get some sleep. :)