27 August 2010

First Hurdle Successfully Jumped :)

Jessica, you are funny...you outed me :)

So the first beta was positive! After 3 losses, though, one doesn't get too excited about beta #1.

Wait...what am I saying?!?

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, trying not to get too excited until Monday, when I'll go for a repeat.

So, bear with me until Monday ok? Then you can bust out all the jumpy green men :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAAAAATTTT!!!!!!??????

:-D

boothannie said...

wooohoooo! can't wait til monday!

JM said...

Yaaaay!!

deschenj said...

Just wanted us all to freeeek out together. Apologies Maren, but YAY for beta #1!!!

Tracy said...

wooo hoo!! woo hoooo! woo hooo!!!

Heidi said...

AH!! Just what I was hoping to hear! Hope the next part of the process is just as perfect!

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!

Lena said...

Maren - So excited for you! Looking forward to hearing your Monday news. Wow!