What a great day! I am still getting used to doctors appointments that actually go well.
Here is our miracle baby's lil feet and a profile shot...perfectly healthy and beautiful!
We held out and looked away when she was getting leg measurements so as not to be tempted to peek. I'll have to be strong one more time though, as I get to have another ultrasound in 4 weeks due to my low-lying placenta. If all continues to look good, I think I'm going to transfer to a new clinic at a hospital that is VBAC-friendly. It's 45 minutes away, but worth it to me.
I have gained 12 pounds already. Yikes!!


8 comments:
Sweet baby!! Congrats again!
Each healthy milestone is like your little baby calling out to you to say, "Hi Mom, I'm here and I'm doing fine".
Peace and blessings of the season to you and your family.
What great ultrasound shots!! Glad she's healthy!!
Lol, I'm up 20lbs :)
what a beautiful baby! How exciting!
YEAH!!!! Love the feet and what a beautiful profile shot. So happy for you guys, CONGRATS!
Awww, how wonderful! Glad things continue to go well for you. :)
LOVE the baby feet...adorable!
I'm SO happy for you!
Many many many congrats, Maren!
Post a Comment