Had our injection review class and consent signing appointment this morning. It is starting to feel like we are actually doing this! The injections aren't really overwhelming, since I've done the Follistim before. The Progesterone-In-oil needles are big, but that is Steve's job so I'm not going to even think about it!
Thanks to an online friend, I've already got most of my stim meds, so I only had to order the Lupron, Ovidrel and progesterone. My wonderful dad is sending a check in the mail to us this week. I am so grateful for his offer to fund this for us. It would not be happening without it, that's for sure!
I really like Jane, the IVF nurse. She is so reassuring and comforting.
I've been having some side effects from the birth control. I never noticed these before when I took them last November before my surgery, or the 8 years I took them before TTC. I've been spotting a bit, my boobs are killing me, and I feel like I'm eating a ton. I'll be glad when I'm done with them. I'm starting the Lupron right before my dad's wedding, so I hope it doesn't make me crazy.........
In my other life, work is slow right now. I'm only working 2 days a week so that is really nice.
OH - and I ordered an Anji medication CD that I downloaded to my IPod. I plan to listen to it every night once I start my stims.
No comments:
Post a Comment