Today I had my baseline u/s and labs for the start of my IVF prep cycle. Everything looked good on the u/s - just the usual small follies and thin endometrium. My FSH was 5.2 and E2 was 68. That is the lowest FSH I've had ever, I think. And it's the highest my E2 has been. The nurse said it was fine for now. I start my birth control pills on Sunday and take exactly 21 days of them. My schedule looks something like this:
8/2 - baseline visit
8/5 - start bcps and baby aspirin
8/22 - start Lupron and doxycyline
8/25 - last day of bcp
8/30 - suppression check
8/31 - start stims
9/11 or so - ER!
Getting really close now -- starting to feel real, too, as I told all of my co-workers yesterday at our staff meeting. There are only 7 of them, so it's not that big a deal - but still. Seemed to make it "official."
On a non-fertility related topic, I saw 3 old high school friends today. Such fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment