I am most certain that I ovulated today. Killer ovary pain, accompanied by some pretty good mucus over the past 3 days. I wish I could get excited about that. But alas, ovulation has never been my problem. I always ovulate. Several times, including this month, I've probably ovulated multiple eggs. One would think that this fact, accompanied with S's superior sperm, would result in at least one more friggin' baby.
So, along with ovulating, I have also spent at least 3 hours of my day off on the computer pouring over infertility blogs. It's very addictive. For many people, obviously, seeing as there are hundreds of them out there. I also read the entire SIRM website from cover to cover and have now decided that my next protocol should be estrogen priming plus Viagra for lining issues. I can't wait to see Dr. G's face when I tell him that next week at our consult....HA! Additionally, I've now planted the seed of travelling to St. Louis to cycle at some point. Boy you can really get sucked into this stuff!
Note to self: Next Thursday, GET OUT OF THE HOUSE.
No comments:
Post a Comment