01 April 2008

quick hcg update

Just a quick update...

my hcg was down to 528 yesterday, so that is really good. I told myself I would be happy with anything below 800. Now I just hope it continues to go down all the way to 0, as last time it got down to 20 before it became stagnant.

Physically, I'm feeling pretty good. Breast tenderness has gone away and spotting is down to almost none.

Emotionally, I feel pretty good too. I'm sure I'll hit a plateau again after this is all over with, but for now I'm just trying to focus on getting healthy and enjoying my current family. I've gained about 8 pounds in the last 2 months, so I'm starting to exercise and eat more consciously in an effort to shed that weight before pool season!

I want to send a special hug out to my online friend Melissa, who is really struggling right now with the nightmare that is infertility. I'm thinking of you and hoping you are ok!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Checking on you, my friend.

And special hugs for Melissa too.

deschenj said...

Just checking on your numbers and thinking of you. I was going to tell you too that my darkest hour was after my 2nd miscarriage. I was sure I would never have another baby. I'm still hopeful that your body will do as it should ((hugs))

d e v a n said...

Glad you're feeling pretty good. P&PT for your friend Melissa.