03 November 2010

14 weeks!

Wow -- already 14 weeks! I can't believe it. I'm itching to hear that sweet little heart beating again. One more week until my next ob appointment. I'm starting to feel better, too - which is really great. Still a bit queasy now and then, but haven't thrown up in a while (fingers crossed). My belly is growing and I am busting out of most of my regular pants. I brought back a bunch of super awesome Michael Stars maternity shirts from my sister-in-law last weekend, but I desperately need to buy some pants. I hate maternity pants. Anyone have any suggestions for some good ones?

We finally told Jenna on Friday. I bought her a 'Big Sister' shirt from Etsy and wrapped it up. It took her a minute to understand, but then she screamed "I'M GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER...FINALLY!!!" It was pretty cute. She's worn the shirt almost every day since then, and wore it to school yesterday - so I guess that means the word is officially out.

Oh - and it's official. I'm starting my new job on November 15th. Now that the decision is made, I am getting pretty excited!

3 comments:

d e v a n said...

I love how excited J is! So sweet!!

Good luck on the new job - exciting!

Kathy said...

That is so exciting that you told Jenna and that she is so excited!!! Yay!!! Congrats on 14 weeks and your new job! :)

Cindy said...

Super excited for you all!